Registering at playfootball.com.au
YASS FC REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
Please use the following instructions to register online:
- Go to the Play Football website: www.playfootball.com.au
- Click on "Register Now" button (top left of page)
- Follow the instructions to go to the appropriate page. These are:
- You know your FFA number and are ready to register, or need to retrieve password.
- You are a previous player and need to find your FFA number.
- You are a new player and need to create a new FFA account.
- Start Registration
- Once logged in, select "Register"
- On first screen, update contact and personal details if necessary,
making sure to complete all mandatory fields (these will have a * next to them).
Click "Next" (bottom right).
- On the next screen, if YassFC appears, continue on with the form. If not, or if there is already a
Club name in Step 1 that is not YassFC remove this and then begin to enter the club name "YassFC (Club)".
YassFC will appear below box, click on it.
NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name.
- Select the Registration role you require (player, coach, referee or volunteer)
NB: If you are registering as a Player and this is the first time you have
registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you last played in another country.
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies to you (ie. Relevant age group, mens or womens).
- Click the "Add Packages" button.
- Click "Next" button at the bottom right of screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click "Next".
- Click on "Manual Payment at Club" button. If there is no value attached to your registration,
then you will not see this screen. Click "Next".
- Answer the mandatory questions on the final page and click the "Save All Answers" button.
- Your registration has now been submitted to YassFC.
- Where do I go if I need help with my registration?
Yass FC Registrar
Mobile: 0459 343 816